GENERAL AND SAFETY CONDITIONS
shall ensure that all GD
personnel will adhere to Safety Rules and loss Prevention Procedures as outlined in GD
Handbook and Safety Guidelines, which was issued to Safety Officers and Site Supervisors by the GD
Safety Dept. For an additional copy contact the GD
Safety Department Representative.
- GD shall be responsible for the safety of his personnel on the Jobsite and shall ensure proper safety equipment is worn. (As per GD Safety Handbook).
- GD shall
be responsible for obtaining at his own expense, all clearance
documents, including but without limitations: Personnel I.D. Cards,
vehicle clearance documents, gate passes, work permits etc. (As per
explained in GD Safety Handbook).
- It shall be G.Ds
responsibility to visit the jobsite and verify all information
regarding site conditions, accessibility, adjoining structures and
dimensional accuracy of all drawings prior to submitting his bid and or
starting a job.
- GD shall indicate and identify the person
who will be on site at all times in a supervisor capacity and is
authorized to receive a Contractor Work Permit.
- GD shall
be responsible for keeping the work area in a clean condition. All
trash, rags, paper and other discarded materials are to be picked up and
placed in designated containers for removal.
- All solid and liquid waste should be disposed in the appropriate disposal locations designated by the Main Contractor.
at Maintenance Bldg., to provide manpower list daily of personnel
working at project site. This list to be submitted must accurately
reflects the names and badge numbers of personnel working in project
site on specific day.
- Hot food will not be allowed into project
site due to difficulties in inspecting contents. The food container and
contents must be inspectable. GD personnel are not allowed to
leave their jobsite without reason and wander around in the project
area, nor sleep within the project site area.
- The GD supervisor will be issued yellow cards for each employee along with the permit daily.
- The yellow cards will indicate the job site/area of work within project location.
- The cards have to be surrendered to Operations when closing the work permit each day.